Are you looking for an exciting career with fantastic benefits? The US Air Force may just be your answer. With over 200 career paths from cyber security and intelligence to Nursing, Dental and Medical science, and even specialties like foreign linguist, aircraft mechanic, Para-rescue, and Special Forces- You are sure to find something for you.
Here are just some of the awesome benefits the Air Force has to offer:
- Competitive salary- Your base salary is not the only money you get. You also get: 1. Money for housing (BAH) (Starting as E1 with dependents at around $1400/month). 2. Money for food (BAS). 3. Cost of living adjustments (COLA) 4. Separations pay (If you are away from your family). The list goes on!
- Cash Bonuses- for select career fields.
- Money for College: Use your GI Bill to pay for college, trade school, or other eligible program. If you don't use all of it then you can transfer it on to your kids! No more saving for college.
- Fantastic Medical and Dental Care.
- Life insurance up to $400,000!
- VA mortgage loans- $0 down and the lowest possible rates regardless of credit history. (My home is mortgaged at 3.5% with $0 down.)
- Veterans Preference- For the rest of your life you will be given preference at all Federal and State employers and some civilian employers.
- Travel the word- Even if you don't want to get stationed overseas, you can still catch a ride on Air Force Aircraft to fly virtually anywhere in the states or overseas.
- 30 Days vacation a year
- Camaraderie- You will be a part of something that is bigger than yourself. You will be surrounded by a family that loves and supports you through all times.
- To get out of the San Luis Valley
- A High school Diploma, or GED or equivalent, or will be receiving one in 6 months.
- Be between 17-39 years of age.
- Must be a US citizen, A legal permanent resident with valid green card, or a legal non-us citizen with valid visa.
For more information Contact: Staff Sergeant Tyler Hand-
Office: 719-544-1708 -Tell him Former Sergeant Price sent you.
Cell: 719-963-1649- Tell him Former Sergeant Price sent you.
About the Author:
My name is Christopher Price, I served in the US Air Force for 9 years and I am honorably discharged. I grew up as an Air Force dependent on different Air Force bases- including Germany. My wife is currently Active Duty and loving it. There is no better organization then the US Air Force. I'm not being paid for this ad. There are several people in the San Luis Valley interested in learning what the Air Force has to offer, but you don't know where to start. This is your starting point.
**Disclaimer** This is not an official endorsement from the Air Force, nor a bona-fide job offering. Although I have attempted to give the best information regarding the current information and Air Force benefit packages, the actual content may vary- Contact your Recruiter for the most up to date information.**